Lexlois Law Firm (LLF) is Head Quartered in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. LLF is exclusively created to provide legal services more efficient, cost effective and time bound. LLF is formed with a focused approach of meeting all clients requirements in legal and corporate domain under one roof. Our legal expertise in different industry sectors made us understand our client’s requirement and help them to achieve their business goals. LLF is one among the few law firms which as Global presence despite being deeply rooted in India.
LLF is a full service law firm with a team of selected experienced professionals including Lawyers, Company Secretaries & Chartered Accountants offering all-inclusive services in the area of Litigation, Regulatory Compliances, Tax Advisory, Corporate, Investment Strategy, Overseas Claims (Diya Process in Middle East Countries), International Labour and Criminal Disputes.
Our services include:
1. Lexlois ONCP: LLF’s ‘Overseas and National Claim Process’ division ‘Lexlois (ONCP)’ provides a unique service of death claim compensation (Diya) for those workers who die during their course of employment at abroad catering especially in the countries like Middle East and Lexlois(ONCP) had successfully obtained several death compensation (Diya) to the families who lost their dearest. We partner with the best international law firms and legal networks to provide a very comprehensive and affordable legal services to our clients based on their objectives and requirements.
2. Litigation: LLF has been assisting, advising and representing clients before Supreme Court, High Courts and all District Courts, Tribunals and Boards pan India. Our litigation team has been providing assistance in litigation both civil and criminal, arbitration, recovery suits, matrimonial suits, corporate, criminal, winding-up petitions, consumer rights, motor accident claims and many more areas.
3. Corporate Finance: The firm has been providing assistance on joint ventures, private equity, foreign investments, mergers & acquisitions, compliance related issues and related areas of corporate finance through industry experienced financial experts.
4. Taxation: The firm offers comprehensive taxation advisory, litigation, compliance and audit services in all areas of taxation including income tax, international tax, custom duty, excise duty, sales tax and service tax; guidance pertaining to cross-border taxation queries, setting up of business in India. Advisory services are offered on taxation issues - both on domestic transactions and overseas jurisdictional transactions. We have also been addressing transfer pricing issues in case of cross border transactions with related parties.
5. Intellectual Property Rights: The firm handles disputes relating to trademark, copyright, patent and design, IP prosecution and litigation matters and has been representing clients before the Supreme Court and High Courts and District courts, forums, commissions and the Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB).
6. Advisory Services: For setting up of businesses and legal & strategic guidance involved in the process. The firm has an experienced panel of law professionals and experts including corporate lawyers and business experts, well-versed in all the nuances of setting up business operations in India or abroad. Such as,
-Incorporation and setting up of business in India & overseas.
-Structuring of investment components.
-Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures.
-Technology transfers & licensing.
-Technical assistance & services arrangements.
-Governmental & regulatory compliance.
7. Alternate Dispute Settlement: The firm has been advising and representing clients in arbitrations/mediations/conciliations - both domestic and international before the Arbitral Tribunal and various courts, bodies, forums and other organizations in India and abroad.
8. Real Estate: The firm provides advisory services on real estate sector, including drafting and reviewing of various real estate transactional documentations, title verification, due diligence, land acquisition, leasing, stamping and registration of deeds.